Friday, June 19, 2009

Music Video released today!

I am like soooo happy! I worked with a band I met some time ago on a photo shoot. It was my lucky day I was at the shoot with Easton Ashe. The guys are so funny, nice and cool to hang with and talk about talent.

They recently put a great song into video form and asked me to do hair and makeup. I gladly accepted and what you see is the final result.

Working on a video set is a challenge, when you have 5 faces and lots of hair to maintain you spend time all over the place. The female lead had no challenges to combat and her hair was simple and easy to work with. No secrets other than check and double check for wear and tear and the initial application is solid. The guys were less of a challenge, all are great looking guys with few blemishes so we were good to go. I like several of the new HD foundations, Smashbox and MUFE are first go to's. I also adore Face Atlier, like butta baby!

Check out the video and I'd love to hear your comments about my work!
xo Lorri
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ86N5bCzSI

No comments:

Post a Comment