Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Blog - Monumental

So, June 1st and this is my first blog ever.
I wasn't one to keep a diary but I do love to write and really want to share what I do as a makeup artist. I hope you will check in and comment on what you do and don't like and of course ask any questions you may have.

I am super friendly and that's because I pretty much just love people. Doing makeup is amazing, it's like creating a painting on a living canvas. Every inspiration is different just as every face and personality are. I work part-time at MAC cosmetics and I love it! The products are beautiful and getting to work with the public on such a personal level just makes me happy. My goal is to work as a professional makeup artist full time but until that launches full time MAC is my home base. I take every opportunity I have to work on a photo shoot, film, video, and runway when I can. (even an occasional wedding)

I will be walking you through all the fun stuff I get to do as a makeup artist (and I do hair plus love clothes so play stylist now and again). I am really excited to get started.

I have a shoot set up with an amazing photographer who has his sights on the BIG TIME and that's exactly what I want: The Big Time so he's right up my alley; Billy Kidd. Should be cool, very Italian Vogue.

Until I come back for more here's a random list of things I love:
family
friends
makeup
makeup (all sorts)
hair band rock from the late 80's
people who don't suck
Disneyland
California in general especially the beaches
Shaper Plus hairspray
MAC eye shadow color Brown Script
horses
all of Arizona
the 80's coverband Metalhead
anything artsy fartsy like flower arranging, painting, writing, drawing
wildlife (AZ roadrunners thrill me)
Rock boys
shopping
lip gloss
edgy clothes
sleeping with no alarm to wake up to

TBC... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment