Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sorry so long... blogging isn't my strength!


















So, I've worked a bunch over the summer. I can hardly believe we are into the holidays already.

I've had some good fortune with the opportunity to shoot with new photographers whom I really admire; Nicolle Clemetson, Nikolai, Evan Gunville, Marcus Hoffman, Giulio, and Leon Lucero. The photos you see above are some examples from these talents. I've had a blast. I can't forget to say I've also been happy to work with some favorites like Alex Bussa.
Most recently I've done two fashion videos that have still photos as well. The first was for Robert Black's new vintage clothing boutique and the second was for Fantasticsmag.com. Such deep talent on both shoots, Ford models Lauren and Kyle and Jeanne who is with IMG and then the second with Josh who is with Wilhelmina in L.A. I am one lucky lady! I will add the videos here once I get them both. The first is on Youtube under Robert Black Fashion if you want to see it.
I've been working hard at the makeup counter as well, even part time takes dedication and focus. I've learned so much and hope to continue to expand my knowledge. I love beautiful skin and we can all have it. Take good care by keeping your face clean, exfoliated and well moisturized!
Working on goals in the new year. I want to expand my client base and prove my skill set. I truly love what I do and hope to make beautiful faces for a very long time!
Best to you all, thank you for stopping by! I will attempt to be here much more often. Let me know what you'd like to know from me, that will help me bunches.





No comments:

Post a Comment